Training: Workshops & Keynotes
Building a Healthy, High Performing Culture
The old adage of "all organizations are the same, and all organizations are unique." rings true when it comes to defining the most common ailments and for prescribing the proper diagnosis and treatment.
Top Key Performance Indicators of Organizational Health:
- Communications - How robust, genuine, respectful, transparent, timely, relevant and accurate are your communications?
- Leadership Development - Leadership is a multifaceted role; how adept is your leadership team?
- Creating Alignment - Do you have a shared vision and common purpose? How well do you walk the talk of your core values? Does the right hand know what the left hand is thinking/doing?
- Employee Engagement - Do your employees take initiative, offer creative solutions, do what it takes to deliver, feel appreciated and recognized for their performance?
Training can be instrumental in addressing organizational ailments and unleashing your team's potential. Whether it's done in a workshop, keynote or extended training program, training is an investment in your team's knowledge, skills and attitude. A competent, aligned and energized team can do amazing things together!
Workshops & Keynote Presentations
45 minutes - half day. Onsite or offsite. Monthly, quarterly or annual staff meetings, retreats, association conferences, project team building sessions, brown bag lunches, etc.
- The Transformational Power of The 4 Agreements
Introduce your team to a shared code of conduct that fosters accountability, emotional intelligence, communications and strong work ethic.
- How to Engage in Conflict and Enrich the Relationship -Communication has transitioned from being considered a "soft skill" to a skill that is seen as imperative to creating efficiencies, high performance and the building of strong relationships. Participants explore the healthy and unhealthy attitudes and beliefs we hold about conflict and examined more effective, skill-based communication approaches to resolving issues and enriching relationships.
- Where Conflict & Safety Intersect
- Ultimate Customer Service: Emotional Intelligence + Collaboration in Action
- Slay the Dragon of Resistance
- Tackle Issues. Create Momentum.
- Be a Change Agent.
- Drive Performance - Yours and Your Team's.
- Healthy Companies: Culture, Core Values & Your Brand
- Key Performance Indicators of Healthy Companies
- Walking the Talk
- Brand Ambassadors
- Leadership Therapy
- Dare to Delegate and Transform Your Culture
- Living from the Core: The Power of Living in Alignment. Identify what matters most to you and how to live in integrity.
Contact K Communications to explore bringing a seminar or workshop into your organization.
Expanded Training Programs
Minimum 4-8 weeks. Onsite. Project teams, leadership teams, company-wide culture building initiatives, etc.
The Transformational Power of 4 Agreements
- People's fears and unhealthy patterns, coupled with uncertainties in the market, can deteriorate and sabotage your culture. Gossip, negativity, distrust and playing it safe can seep into your work environment and diminish a team's capacity to perform.
- Discover a new shared code of conduct; one that inspires integrity, trust, accountability and excellence. This highly interactive training is designed to raise people's awareness and build a template for personal development and strong relationships.
Raise Your Game - manager for results: Leadership Development
- What's it take to be a Leader? Leadership Competencies & Self Assessment
- Vision, Core Values + Culture
- Communication Styles
- Conflict / Issue Resolution
- Delegate Effectively and Transform Your Culture
- Critical Communication Skills: Set Clear Expectations and Provide Constructive, Real Time Feedback
- Capstone: Commitment to Raising Your Game - Individualized Leadership Development Plan
priorities in action (6 months)
- Identify Top Priorities - By Company & Department
- Create a Framework for Accountability
- Develop Your Leadership Team's Skills to Drive Performance
- Move the Right Things Forward with Focus, Alignment & Velocity