Coaching for Excellence Program
Our coaching program is designed to help business leaders navigate the complexities of their world. Oftentimes, highly competent individuals gain increasing leadership responsibilities with little formal training on how to actually be an effective leader!
Being a consummate professional is a multifaceted role that requires a person to continually cultivate their knowledge and skills, leverage their strengths and build their capacity. Coaching is a powerful tool to shape your growth. It's a focused method of raising your awareness and cultivating your potential - getting unstuck and moving forward with clarity and intentionality. It provides a personalized opportunity to challenge and grow oneself in a safe, confidential, supportive forum.
Karen Natzel has coached emerging leaders, senior executives, general managers, small business owners, departmental managers, superintendents and high potential individual contributors. Each participant, with the help of the coach, defines what they want out of the coaching.
- Improve effectiveness in leading growth and change
- Create a stronger sense of purpose / clearer direction / better management of priorities
- Increase team's ability to execute on initiatives
- Increase confidence and effectiveness in communicating
- Enhance listening skills
- Better employee relations / engagement / management
- Stronger command of relationship dynamics
- Improve delegation / develop leadership team
- Improve ability to provide constructive feedback
- Enhance emotional intelligence / capacity
- Improve "soft" skills
Whatever your objectives might be, coaching can be a satisfying way to re-ignite your passion and professional mojo! Armed with increased awareness and new strategies, you can make incredible breakthroughs!
The framework of coaching is based on confidential weekly conversations where the participant drives the agenda and the coach facilitates. The weekly coaching sessions will focus on a specific topic and will involve an assignment for the participant to practice. As appropriate, training and counsel will be integrated into the conversation.
- Kick Off Meeting - In Person (Define Desired Results)
- Weekly 45 minute phone sessions
- Unlimited email accessibility to coach
- Wrap Up Session - In Person (Recap insights/lessons, define next steps)
A 3-month commitment is required.
Ready to launch your professional game?
Every business professional can benefit from having a coach in their corner! Contact K Communications to start a customized coaching program. Upon joining the Coaching for Excellence Program, participants will receive helpful preparatory tools before the Kick Off Meeting so we can hit the ground running during our very first session!